Change of Personal Details

  • If you and your family have recently changed address or name(s), we would prefer that you let us know in writing.  You may choose to use the forms below to notify us.  Print off and send it to us at your earliest convenience, this way your records will be updated promptly. If you are registered for online services, please update your details that way.

  • You do not need to fill a form for telephone number(s) change.  Just tell us when you next contact us. 

 Download Change of Address Form

 Download Change of Name Form

  • It is advisable that you notify all other health care providers of your new details, such as your dentist or a hospital outpatients department.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website